- About Us
- Web Hosting
- Customized Corporate Solutions
- Contact Us
Secured Socket Layer is a cryptographic protocol that provides secure communications on the internet.
Meena Infotech offers Comodo SSL and Extended Validation SSL Certificates for Domain Verification, Business Verification Encryption respectively. Through SSL encryption, the certificate assures that information is kept private between your web server and your clients’ web browsers.
With this SSL Certificate you get upto 256-bit SSL encryption that’s fully compatible with the leading web browsers from Microsoft, Firefox etc.
Process of getting Comodo and Postive SSL Certificate:
1. First, make sure that your domain’s whois details are accurate and Privacy Protect is not enabled. You must generate CSR from your server and submit it to Comodo for verification.
2. Once the CSR and domain verification is completed and when satisfied, Comodo signs that request file, using the trusted Comodo CA root key and will issue certificate.
3. This certificate has to be installed in the server where your website runs and this completes the process.
If you are customer of Meena Infotech, you do not have to do the above steps as it will completed from our side.
Additional Process of getting Comodo Extended Validation SSL Certificate:
Extended Validation SSL Certificates are premium SSL certificates which will validate both your domain name as well as business. Hence you will have a
1. Higher Level of Trust Among Your Customers
2. Increase in Shopping Cart / Online Order Conversions
3. Higher Preference in Google Ranking
4. Less Shopping Cart Drop Outs
5. Provides a very level of encryption for your DATA
6. Above all, when visiting your website, the browser address bar will be GREEN, giving a secure visual cue for your customers
Hence apart from normal SSL certificate requirements, you will need to have a genuine, operative, registered company in order to avail EV SSL Certificate. You will also have to sign a EV SSL Request Form and Subscriber Agreement Form.
256-bit SSL encryption:
Comodo’s SSL123 certificates are capable of providing 256-bit encryption the current industry standard.
With Comodo, as a root certification authority means that Comodo is not reliant on another entity’s root infrastructure to deliver trusted SSL certificates to its customers..
HTTP VS HTTPS:
Hyper Text Transfer Protocol Secure (HTTPS) is the secure version of HTTP, the protocol over which data is sent between your browser and the website that you are connected to. The ‘S’ at the end of HTTPS stands for ‘Secure’. It means all communications between your browser and the website are encrypted. HTTPS is often used to protect highly confidential online transactions like online banking and online shopping order forms.
Web browsers such as Internet Explorer, Firefox and Chrome also display a padlock icon in the address bar to visually indicate that a HTTPS connection is in effect.
SSL Certificates cheap, cheap ssl certificates, ssl certificate for website, ssl certificate for eCommerce website, ssl certificate for online business, secure socket layer for online business, https for your website, https certificate for your website, comodo ssl for your website, thawte ssl for your website, instant ssl for your website, ssl for your e-commerce business